Our rural services team specialises in providing
practical advice and mentoring services to farming clients.
Whether you are running a dairy, sheep and beef or cropping farm, we have the practical experience and knowledge to help you with many aspects of managing your business.
We also have access to industry statistics that provide
benchmarks to compare your farm’s performance and set targets for improvement.
Our rural business advisory services include:
- Cashflow budgets and forecasts
- Rural business financial modelling
- Farm business statistics and bench-marking (Latest report here)
- Farm feasibility studies and reports
- Finance proposals
- Evaluation of asset/business/trust structures
- Lending reviews and debt restructuring
- Business coaching/mentoring
- Strategic and business plans
- Succession/estate planning for farming families