View the flyer
PAYROLL INFORMATION EVENING
7th June 2018
5.30pm - 7.30pm
Register by emailing:
Refreshments & nibbles available
Come along and listen to Logan from PaySauce discuss their payroll software, suitable for farmers as well as commercial enterprises.
- "If you run a business, you have a million things to do and not much time to do them. Payroll is critical and time-sensitive. PaySauce helps you pay staff quickly and accurately so you can focus on the rest of your business.
- Farmers, this will calculate the minimum wage requirements for your salaried staff ($50 credit available to Federated Farmers members)
- We’ll help you calculate wages, PAYE, Kiwisaver, and other payroll obligations, then handle your banking, payslips, and IR filing. Easy!
Andrea McWilliam from McIntyre Dick & Partners will speak on the new and proposed changes to the legislation regarding PAYE, Holidays Act and the Employment Relations Act.
- Relevant daily pay, ordinary weekly pay, average daily pay – do you know the difference, when they should be paid and how to calculate them?
- Casual vs part-time – do you know the difference?
- Do you keep accurate employee records according to the Employment Relations Act and Holidays Act?
- Do all your employees have employment agreements?
Do you know McIntyre Dick & Partners can provide assistance with customising employment agreements, job descriptions, assist with your recruitment and interview processes, employee dispute resolution and pay calculations?
03 211 3780
021 679 079