Our people focused approach is about getting to know your business like the back of our hands and building a lasting partnership based on honesty and trust, so you can grow, plan, and design your business for better.
McIntyre Dick Business Masterclass
A strategy focused programme and community, built for businesses preparing for the next step toward success.
What is our Business Masterclass?
Mutual learning. Accountability sessions. Business coaching.
Business Masterclass is a 12-month programme about learning, improving and setting meaningful measurable goals and achieving these, with the help of connections through the community of motivated, like-minded participants and practical resources available at McIntyre Dick.
We'll discuss what your immediate needs are, identify opportunities and vulnerabilities and design a programme made specifically to help you overcome your challenges.
During the course, we'll work intensively on our work programme designed to get your company into the best shape possible. For most businesses, better shape translates into a few things: to have better foundations, improved culture, succession in mind, better service lines and ultimately, to make more revenue.
What does it look like
How the course takes shape depends on the participants.
We'll start with business plan basics, setting your purpose, vision and values, set short and long term goals that challenge you and work competitively towards them.
Topics participants can also choose to cover include (but are not limited to) organisational structure, team culture, communication styles, marketing/advertising, benchmarking, mindset, meeting rhythms, customer journey mapping, customer experience, vulnerabilities/opportunities/SWOT, and ratios of performance.
All we expect of you is to work as hard as you can on achieving your goals during your 12 months. Your assigned business coach Ashley Burdon will help keep you accountable and will have access to our specialists and bring them in as required. This hands-on support lasts all year.
Who is this for?
This series of workshops is suitable for motivated business owners keen to progress their business
- Those without an established business plan that would benefit from stepping out of the day to day grind and working actively on their business
- Businesses that need to reset and reflect on their business priorities and actions to drive them forward
- Business owners that have a plan but would benefit from additional accountability to eliminate procrastination with progressing key actions
- Any business owner who is keen to join a group of like-minded peers to learn, share ideas and grow their motivation through developing a tight-knit network.
How much time will it take?
We're asking for twelve months of dedication
This course kickstarts in April and continues bi-monthly for the year.
- Wednesday 14th April 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Thursday 17th June 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Thursday 19th August 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Thursday 21st October 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Thursday 16th December 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Thursday 17th February 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
Coach Ashley Burdon is available to you, at any time.
What does it cost?
$490 per month, for $10,000's in value!
There are two options to take part in this programme:
A fixed fee of $490+ GST per month, per business or
A one-off fixed fee of $4,995+ GST per annum, per business
We'd love to have you on board.
Register your interest by clicking this link below.
More Business Advisory services.
We'll review your business agreements ensuring you're in the best position for taxation, accounting, and commercial matters.
Are you self-employed, a contractor/sub contractor or employer?
Our rural services team specialises in providing practical advice and mentoring services to farming clients.
We can provide assistance that allows you room to focus on innovation and development opportunities.