Our people focused approach is about getting to know your business like the back of our hands and building a lasting partnership based on honesty and trust, so you can grow, plan, and design your business for better.
Every day around the country, our farmers and business people are doing us all proud. We truly value that.
We've got a proud history of working with and supporting local communities throughout Southland, that’s a key part of who we are and what we do.
Our main community partnerships are:
- Rotary Literacy Project
- Dairy Industry Awards
- Dairy Women's Network, in conjunction with NZCA
To best present, your proposal, read the guidelines below to see if your idea meets our criteria.
What we're looking for:
We want to deliver valuable benefits to our clients and the wider community. We are especially dedicated to supporting our client's families, industries and businesses. Our sponsorships must reflect a grassroots and community focus.
What we’re not looking for:
Being one of many sponsors in a cluttered commercial environment.
What we need from you:
In your proposal, please include:
- Name, details and credentials of your organisation
- Determine whether this proposal is national or local
- Description of the event or project for which sponsorship is sought
- Where and when the event is being held
- Timeline for project profile of the target audience
- Details of other confirmed sponsors
- Media partners and details of confirmed exposure
- Level of sponsorship sought (principal, co-sponsor, supplier, etc)
- Value-in-kind and cash requested
- Details of the benefits of the sponsorship
- Any further ideas you wish to include
We prefer to receive submissions by email.
If you cannot email your submission, please post it to:
160 Spey Street,
More Business Advisory services.
We'll help you stay compliant and avoid late payment penalties and interest.
Our rural services team specialises in providing practical advice and mentoring services to farming clients.
We'll ensure you present your business to purchasers in the best possible light.
Xero’s online accounting software is designed to make business easier. From reclaiming your time, to reconciling in a moment, Xero is simple, smart and helps you run your business on the go.