Our people focused approach is about getting to know your business like the back of our hands and building a lasting partnership based on honesty and trust, so you can grow, plan, and design your business for better.
A strategy-focused programme and community, built for businesses preparing for the next step toward success.
What is our Business Masterclass?
Mutual learning. Accountability sessions. Business coaching.
Business Masterclass is a 12-month programme about learning, improving and setting meaningful measurable goals and achieving these, with the help of connections through the community of motivated, like-minded participants and practical resources available at McIntyre Dick.
We'll discuss what your immediate needs are, identify opportunities and vulnerabilities and design a programme made specifically to help you overcome your challenges.
During the course, we'll work intensively on our work programme designed to get your company into the best shape possible. For most businesses, better shape translates into a few things: to have better foundations, improved culture, succession in mind, better service lines and ultimately, to make more revenue.
What does it look like?
How the course takes shape depends on the participants.
We'll start with business plan basics, setting your purpose, vision and values, set short and long term goals that challenge you and work competitively towards them.
Topics participants can also choose to cover include (but are not limited to) organisational structure, team culture, communication styles, marketing/advertising, benchmarking, mindset, meeting rhythms, customer journey mapping, customer experience, vulnerabilities/opportunities/SWOT, and ratios of performance.
All we expect of you is to work as hard as you can on achieving your goals during your 12 months. Your assigned business coach Ashley Burdon will help keep you accountable and will have access to our specialists and bring them in as required. This hands-on support lasts all year.
Who is this for?
This series of workshops is suitable for motivated business owners keen to progress their business
- Those without an established business plan that would benefit from stepping out of the day to day grind and working actively on their business
- Businesses that need to reset and reflect on their business priorities and actions to drive them forward
- Business owners that have a plan but would benefit from additional accountability to eliminate procrastination with progressing key actions
- Any business owner who is keen to join a group of like-minded peers to learn, share ideas and grow their motivation through developing a tight-knit network.
How much time will it take?
We're asking for twelve months of dedication
The 2022 intake kickstarts in July and continues bi-monthly for the year.
Session dates 2022
- Wednesday 20th July 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Wednesday 17th August 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Wednesday 19th October 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Wednesday 14th December 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Wednesday 15th February 2023 9.00 am - 12.30 pm
- Wednesday 12th April 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
The 2023 intake kickstarts in February and continues bi-monthly for the year.
Session dates 2023
- Wednesday 23rd February 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Wednesday 23rd March 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Wednesday 18th May 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Wednesday 20th July 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Wednesday 14th September 2023 9.00 am - 12.30 pm
- Wednesday 9th November 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
Coach Ashley Burdon is available to you, at any time.
What does it cost?
$510 per month for 10 months, for $10,000's in value!
A one-off fixed fee of $4,995+ GST per annum, per business
(Pricing structure may be subject to Regional Business Partner Network requirements)
Business Masterclass is a registered service with the Management Capability Development Fund, which is available through the Regional Business Partners network.
To explore if your business is eligible for support contact your local Regional Business Growth Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or register your business at this link. Your Regional Growth Advisor will advise you on your eligibility for capability development funding.
We'd love to have you on board.
Register your interest, or learn more to find out if this could be the right fit for you by clicking this link below.
More Business Advisory services.
Running hotels, motels, restaurants, cafes or other tourism and hospitality businesses is a challenging business.
We'll prepare financial reports to assist you to make sound business decisions, manage cashflow and track progress against financial budgets.
We'll ensure you present your business to purchasers in the best possible light.
Are you self-employed, a contractor/subcontractor or employer?