Our people focused approach is about getting to know your business like the back of our hands and building a lasting partnership based on honesty and trust, so you can grow, plan, and design your business for better.
Our rural services team specialises in providing practical advice and mentoring services to farming clients.
Whether you are running a dairy, sheep and beef or cropping farm, we have the practical experience and knowledge to help you with many aspects of managing your business.
Our rural business advisory services include:
- Cashflow budgets and forecasts
- Rural business financial modeling
- Farm business statistics and bench-marking
- Farm feasibility studies and reports
- Finance proposals
- Evaluation of asset/business/trust structures
- Lending reviews and debt restructuring
- Business coaching/mentoring
- Strategic and business plans
- Succession/estate planning for farming families
We also provide industry statistic benchmarks to compare your farm’s performance and set targets for improvement. You can find those here
More Business Advisory services.
We'll review your provisional tax ensuring you're neither underpaying, or overpaying.
We've got a proud history of working with and supporting local communities throughout Southland, that’s a key part of who we are and what we do.
You might be new to software, but we're not. From reclaiming your time to reconciling in a moment, software is simple, smart and helps you run your business on the go.
No matter the situation, we're on your side.