Our people focused approach is about getting to know your business like the back of our hands and building a lasting partnership based on honesty and trust, so you can grow, plan, and design your business for better.
Our rural services team specialises in providing practical advice and mentoring services to farming clients.
Whether you are running a dairy, sheep and beef or cropping farm, we have the practical experience and knowledge to help you with many aspects of managing your business.
Our rural business advisory services include:
- Cashflow budgets and forecasts
- Rural business financial modelling
- Farm business statistics and bench-marking
- Farm feasibility studies and reports
- Finance proposals
- Evaluation of asset/business/trust structures
- Lending reviews and debt restructuring
- Business coaching/mentoring
- Strategic and business plans
- Succession/estate planning for farming families
We also provide industry statistic benchmarks to compare your farm’s performance and set targets for improvement. You can find those here
More Business Advisory services.
Becoming a client of McIntyre Dick is easy.
Paying your invoices just got easier. We have a variety of available options for you to settle your account.
We'll review your business agreements ensuring you're in the best position for taxation, accounting, and commercial matters.