Our people focused approach is about getting to know your business like the back of our hands and building a lasting partnership based on honesty and trust, so you can grow, plan, and design your business for better.
Our rural services team specialises in providing practical advice and mentoring services to farming clients.
Whether you are running a dairy, sheep and beef or cropping farm, we have the practical experience and knowledge to help you with many aspects of managing your business.
Our rural business advisory services include:
- Cashflow budgets and forecasts
- Rural business financial modeling
- Farm business statistics and bench-marking
- Farm feasibility studies and reports
- Finance proposals
- Evaluation of asset/business/trust structures
- Lending reviews and debt restructuring
- Business coaching/mentoring
- Strategic and business plans
- Succession/estate planning for farming families
We also provide industry statistic benchmarks to compare your farm’s performance and set targets for improvement. You can find those here
More Business Advisory services.
We'll review your business agreements ensuring you're in the best position for taxation, accounting, and commercial matters.
Engage us to unlock the potential of your business by setting up good governance.
McIntyre Dick has aligned with Coach Approach Rural to deliver interactive Team Culture development.
We'll prepare financial reports to assist you to make sound business decisions, manage cashflow and track progress against financial budgets.