Our people focused approach is about getting to know your business like the back of our hands and building a lasting partnership based on honesty and trust, so you can grow, plan, and design your business for better.
Together we'll identify challenges that might be holding you back, and opportunities worth taking.
Our strategic planning sessions will identify challenges that might be holding you back, and opportunities worth taking. Together, we’ll then formulate a clear, practical plan to achieve your business goals.
We start by working alongside you to understand the drivers of you and your business and use tools and resources to generate plans that focus on providing clarity to key strategies and activities and provide ongoing support to keep you on track.
We use a unique set of tools centered on practical outcomes, not theory, to drive the strategic planning process and ensure that it simply becomes a blueprint for ‘the way you do business’.
You can choose to have the team at McIntyre Dick keep you accountable to the plan that you build.
What will you walk away with?
- A clear idea of your primary issues
- Clarity on your direction, vision, and goals
- Understanding of your competitive advantage and how to leverage it
- Your 'Blueprint' - a concise and strategic action plan
- Clarity of strategies and specific actions to achieve your goals
- Set timeframes for achievement
- Identification of your revenue and profitability goals
- New tools you can use within your business
- Eliminate procrastination
- Alignment of business owners
- Ongoing support and accountability
What is involved?
Every business is at a different stage in its lifecycle. Depending on where your business is at you may choose to either:
- Undertake a full strategic overhaul of your business building purpose, vision, values, strategies, and actions. This would be tailored to your business and could involve a full two-day planning session followed by quarterly reviews.
- A one day facilitated planning session to establish a one-page plan focused on the coming year.
- Half-day facilitated workshops spread across a 4-6 week timeframe.
Each of our workshops will involve completing an element of pre-work and clarifying exactly what is the right pathway for your business. We have numerous tools that we can use to assist along the way. We will often clarify the different communication styles of the key stakeholders in the business to assist team communication and solve organisational challenges.
More Business Advisory services.
We’ll ensure you get the right structure from the start.
Sign up to get fresh and regular McIntyre Dick and industry thinking, direct to your inbox.
We'll give you sound business advice to make the road clearer and bring your business goals closer.