We're registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund to provide services to help protect your business against the impact of Covid-19. Your business may qualify for vouchers for up to a 50% subsidy.
McIntyre Dick has registered Business Continuity and Cashflow Management services available to be accessed through this funding framework.
We will provide practical one-to-one advice to businesses impacted by Covid-19. This service is targeted at business owners to ensure their business is resilient, manages cashflow, and is in a position to retain its employees post Covid-19.
- Areas of support you can expect help with include:
- Support and advice on your cashflow forecast.
- Advice on how to mitigate business continuity issues, and identify and manage financing challenges and opportunities.
- Assistance to maximise government entitlements and taxation relief.
Funding is limited so please understand that your growth advisor may or may not be able to assist with funding.
How to access funding
Management Capability Development Vouchers are only available through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) Growth Advisors. Vouchers may be provided to a business where the Growth Advisors have identified a need for management training as part of an action plan to support the business owner to grow and innovate their business.
Key eligibility criteria includes:
- Have fewer than 50 full time equivalent employees
- Are registered for GST in New Zealand
- Are operating in a commercial environment
- Are a privately owned businesses, or are a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership.
Currently, there is additional funding available to support businesses impacted by Covid-19.
For more information on the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund go to www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz
Locally our Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) Growth Advisors are Kelly Watt and Adina McDowell at Great South who you can contact at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org